I'm excited to have signed up for this multi-blog giveaway. Hosted by the fabulous Sober Julie and Kidsumers, Cupid's Cash Giveaway is a great opportunity for bloggers to reach out to new audiences, and a great way for us to offer a cash prize to our wonderful readers. The giveaway event will run from February 1-14, 2012. Blogger sign-ups will be accepted through January 27.
From the hosts:
Why would you want to sign up?
· To introduce your blog to new people
· To gain backlinks on a variety of blogs
· To increase your followers
· To gain new readers
Fellow blogger friends…now is the time to sign up for this amazing event!
Sign ups are now available and will close on January 27th, 2012 at midnight EST.
Fees to join in are:$7 USD for 1 network, $10 USD for 2 or a special deal of $15 USD for all 4.
Prize will be dependant upon number of entries and will be in the form of Paypal funds.
If you would like tobe a part of this great event, please fill out the form above and send payment to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Entries can include:
Follow on Google +
“Like” on Facebook
Follow on Twitter
February 1, 2012 at12:01am EST through February 14th, 2012 at 11:59pm EST
- $7 USD per social media entry or $10 USD for two and $15 for all 4 (the made through paypal as gift) to include your blog in the giveaway event must be received no later than January 27th, 2012 at midnight EST.
- Entrants will be required to follow the two hosts, and all other participants will be listed as optional entries in the order that they join.
- When the winner is chosen, participants may be asked to confirm that the winning entry is valid by confirming that they arefollowing.
- Hosts are not eligible to win; participants are eligible to win.
- Blogs will be placed in the order in which payment is received
- You will be required to use the provided verbiage highlighting the Cupid’s Cash Giveaway in a post on your site on the giveaway start date and up until the giveaway ends.
- We will be using Rafflecopter as our required means of collecting entries.
- Everyone must display our Rafflecopter widget in their giveaway post during
For more information you can visit the hosts.
And, for my readers, stay tuned for the start of this giveaway in just a few short weeks!
Thanks so much to Julie and Sheri for hosting this!