But they looked so comfy. And they looked so good on my friends. So, I gave one a try, and I was hooked. I now have a closet full of maxi dresses and skirts that I live in most of the summer. I am sold, and here's just a few reasons why!
- No time to shave? Not quite time for your next waxing? Maxi's got you covered.
- Too warm for nylons, too pale for bare legs? Gotcha.
- Legs scratched up from weekend nature hike with the kids? No worries!
- Bruises and bumps from the garden? No one needs to know.
|What I'm hiding. There's nothing pretty about this leg!|
- Or maybe you just suffer from a lack of ankles like I do. Get the right maxi dress and those are nicely camouflaged.
- Then of course there's the general joy and ease of just hauling a comfy dress over your head in the morning without fussing about matching anything.
I don't care if you're short or tall or in-between - you can wear this style. Just find the right silhouette for you. Casual with flats, dressed-up with heels. Please don't let my new summer staple fall out of style any time soon!
|This one's from Old Navy. I buy petite length maxi dresses from there. A lot.|