Laundry is pretty low on my list of fun things to do, but it must be done nonetheless. Hubs used to be the chief launderer in the family, but I've taken back that task since I started working at home. I have no commute, so I have a lot more time in my day to get things done around the house. I think it's fair. Also? Tide Pods have made the whole chore a lot easier. I love these little guys, and sing their praises regularly - even on Toronto's Breakfast Television, where I commented "They'll change your laundry life!" It's true. Easy, efficient, no measuring, no waste. The film used to manufacture the Pods is designed to dissolve in all water temperatures, hot or cold, and this format is designed for any type of washing machine (traditional or HE), as well as all load sizes and temperatures, so it's really quite versatile. And now, Tide Pods are available as part of P&G's Free & Gentle family.
The Tide Pods Free & Gentle formula is specifically formulated with no dyes or perfumes, to be gentle on skin, while also being tough on stains, so you don't have to sacrifice cleaning power to protect your sensitive skin. Especially as we move into the colder months our skin can become more dry and sensitive, making a gentle detergent all the more important.
Do you suffer from sensitive skin? Leading Canadian dermatologist, Dr. Sandy Skotnicki, knows that sensitive skin can be painful, irritating and frustrating. Here are her top tips to help soothe and prevent irritable skin:
|Dr. Sandy Skotnicki|
- Avoid fragrances and/or botanicals in your daily washing, soaps, detergents and moisturizers, as they can be both irritants and allergens. Test out a detergent like the new Tide Pods Free & Gentle. For people with sensitive skin seeking a detergent free of dyes and perfumes, Tide Pods Free & Gentle provides a deep clean that leaves behind no dyes or perfumes on fabrics, for gentleness on skin.
- Stick to non-foaming “soaps” in the shower. They do not strip the skin of its natural oils.
- Only shower or bathe once a day. Water dries out the skin.
- Make sure that you keep bathing times to under 15 minutes and avoid using hot water.
- After bathing, pat dry. Rubbing your body with a towel will remove moisture and further dry out your skin.
In addition to the single-use Pod formula, Tide Free & Gentle is also available in powder, liquid and HE liquid, for high-efficiency washers. A format for everyone!
A GiveawayOne of you lucky readers will receive a Sensitive Skin Laundry Pack from P&G, valued at approximately $45. Prize includes:
Tide Pods Free & Gentle
Ultra Downy Free & Sensitive
Bounce Free & Sensitive
Tide Stain Release In-Wash Boost Action Pac Free Nature
Entries are via the Rafflecopter widget below and will be accepted until 12:00 midnight ET, November 15. Giveaway is open to Canadian residents only. Best of luck!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I am a P&G mom. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events and opportunities. The opinions on this blog, as always, remain my own.By entering this contest you are accepting that, if you win, your contact information will be shared with a P&G PR and shipping agency for the purpose of mailing your prize. Please allow 4-6 weeks from the contest closure date to receive your prize. This giveaway may appear on other blogs as part of the #PGmom/#mamanPG program. However, to be fair, you can only win once per giveaway. If your name is chosen more than once, another winner will be selected. All winners must be resident in Canada.